With one of the fastest growing economy and productivity rates in the EU, a highly educated workforce, a modern infrastructure and high quality of life, Lithuania offers not only unhindered access to the €1.4 trillion European market of just over one-half billion consumers, but also ideal conditions for doing business in the entire CIS region.
In this live webinar, including a Q&A session, we will be presenting two of the largest Free Economic Zones (FEZs) functioning in Lithuania today.
The live one hour webinar will take place on Tuesday, 20 April 2021 at 11:00 EDT – Toronto (18:00 EEST – Lithuania)
Check the time at your location: https://bit.ly/30Lloir
- Greeting by Darius Skusevičius, Ambassador of the Republic of Lithuania to Canada
- Lithuania. Your targets exceeded.
Nadežda Bausienė, Head of Manufacturing Sector Team, Invest Lithuania
- Kaunas FEZ – Superior logistics on the crossroads of north-eastern EU
Vytautas Petružis, CEO, Kaunas FEZ
- Klaipeda FEZ – Base your business at the largest ice-free port in the Baltics
Eimantas Kiudulas, CEO, Klaipeda FEZ
- Q&A session
- Moderated by Rimas Čuplinskas, President, Canadian Chamber of Commerce in Lithuania
In cooperation with: Embassy of Canada to Lithuania, Embassy of Lithuania to Canada, CGI Lithuania
(Please note that this is a rescheduled event which was originally planned to take place on 16 March!)