Interested in exporting to Canada? Are you sure you have all the right information or know where to find it? A wealth of resources is available to help you navigate the Canadian market and reap the full benefits of the EU-Canada Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement (CETA).
Join a webinar on 23 February 2021 (10 am EST / 16 pm CET) for a synopsis of available online resources as well as contacts with practitioners who can help you access the Canadian market.
Main subject: Besides giving you a rapid tour of our CETA-specific online resources, this webinar will feature many of the day-to-day actors who can help you in your export project to Canada. Hear from two Chambers of Commerce and from the Enterprise Europe Network, and get a training on the Access2Markets online tool.
- Welcome and introduction
- What is CETA, what it offers to EU exporters, evolution in trade over the last 3.5 years
- Presentation of online resources
- Introduction to the Access2Markets tool
- Presentation of network resources
- Presentation by EEN Canada
- Presentation by Trade Commissioner Service
- Presentation of EUCCAN
- Presentation of the EU Chamber of Commerce in Vancouver
More information and registration link here: